Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Audit
Lead IT & Continuous Auditing (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to the completion of Corporate Audit’s engagement plan in the audit group with all related activities
- Lead the IT audit team (2 direct reports) through initiating, planning, organizing, directing and monitoring of Corporate Audit operations, including quality assessment, supervision, training and driving talent management
- Lead the digitalization initiative for establishing and further developing Continuous Auditing in the organization
- Work independently to identify and conduct evaluations of the organization's audit risk areas and provide input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan and the extended audit universe
- Conduct audit processes in full adherence to the standards of the IIA and DIIR
- Master’s degree in Business or Finance or related; CIA or CISA (CFA, CPA, CMA) is required
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of internal / external audit, financial audits, internal controls, quality control and risk management
- Outstanding leadership skills and an agile and adaptive mindset
- Expertise in standard MS Office applications, SAP knowledge is beneficial
- Excellent time management and ability to work independently
- Strong presence and assertiveness with high ability to constructively manage conflicts
- Outstanding analytical skills, technology literacy and professional integrity
- Ability to derive actionable insights from complex contexts and build trustful relationships across all levels of the company
- Ability to travel up to 20%, including international travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency with an additional language is beneficial
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.