At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Key Account Manager (KAM) for the High Street Channel and new business.
- Manage the Henkel P&L to deliver sales and profit targets through your customer portfolio, creating annual commercial account plans for each customer, managing trade investment funds within company, Brand guidelines and negotiating with customers.
- Identify new customer business opportunities and open accounts with new customers.
- Manage account-specific product range, store distribution, pricing, promotion and brand activation plans to profitably grow Henkel sales and market share
- Analyse market, consumer, category, competitor, financial and operational factors to identify opportunities and risks in order to deliver improved commercial results.
- Evaluate all trade investment and promotional activity to ensure achievement of financial objectives.
- Establish positive & proactive relationships / joint working practices with customers and within Henkel through effective cross-functional networking
- Ensure the fulfilment of Henkel’s commercial, operational and service level customer commitments, following Henkel’s commercial policies and standards
- Produce monthly financial and sku volume forecasts for your customers