Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Supply Chain Global Innovation and Complexity
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a team member of the diverse and global supply chain innovation and complexity team
- Help to drive process improvement initiatives in innovations management
- Support process improvement governance and knowledge database
- Assist the Category team (NPI) in projects steering
- Collaborate with the team members on key strategic initiatives, workstreams and projects
- Contribute with your ideas and learn about exciting innovations every day
- Drive your assignments, plan your time and workload
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business related studies
- Experience from other internships preferred
- Excellent English language skills with advanced communication skills and experience
- Profound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good research skills and willingness to learn
- Adequate organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of ownership and independence, creativity and eagerness to contribute with ideas
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.