At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The key purpose of the role is to assure a demand plan in high quality on country/regional SBU level.
The Business Planner works closely together with other functions such as (sales) field force, KAM, BDM and PLM to include the recent market knowledge in the enriched forecast on time. You will support the Forecast Analysts in upgrading the Statistical Baseline Forecast following the standard monthly planning cycle before the forecast is released to the supply planners. Leading the country/regional demand review meeting(s) for the SBU including a signed-off demand plan for next three to eighteen months.
- Event Planning and forecast enrichment
- Steer demand review meetings for the assigned country/region
- Proposes and executes measures to improve the quality of the forecast (statistical and enriched)
- Key counterpart for sales and marketing for all demand influencing projects and parameters and to incorporate them in the demand plan, e.g. information on competition gaining market share, increasing market growth, advertisement and promotions, etc.
- Control volumes for new product introductions, promotions, customer loss/gains and other events on country portfolio responsible, as well on regional level
- Create a monthly demand plan for the country/region and accountable for overall demand planning performance for the country/regional scope
- Continuously improve the forecast accuracy by conducting root causes of forecast errors and by challenging the demand input provided by the sales and marketing teams
- Professionally ensure proper preparation and steering for Sales/Forecast meetings to gather all market knowledge for best enrichment in upcoming cycles
- Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method and approach to better improve FCA and reduce BIAS
- Assist the Head of Business Planning in preparing the regional Demand review as well as the regional S&OP meeting on demand
- Additional special projects market related initiatives, support on complexity reduction (driven by PLM, Supply Chain or operations)
- Supports on developments and trainings skills needed for Business Planning community
- Supports continuous improvements projects to optimize team cross functional collaboration