Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Purchasing - Real Estate and Facility Services
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to the global real estate and facility service purchasing strategy with focus on digitalization and sustainability
- Support the preparation and execution of tenders with global, regional and local scope
- Assist with projects related to sustainability and circularity, e.g. data collection, analysis, scope definition
- Support on global benchmarking, analysis and reporting
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or related fileds
- Proficient in MS Office, expecially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral English language skills, German language skills of advantage
- Passion for sustainability, digital transformation and innovation
- Strong presentation and analytical skills, assertiveness and relationship building abilities across functions and leadership
- Collaborative team player, prioritizing team success over individual goals with very good communication skills between internal and external counterparts
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.