At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure implementation of OS&H improvement plans in Korea and Japan sites of Adhesive Operation in line with Adhesive APAC SHE strategy
- Manage Adhesive Operation Korea and Japan sites in implementing regional Adhesive APAC OS&H KPI, CBS
Program as regional champion and SHE improvement plans as directed by regional/global Adhesive Operation and SHE Management, and support the sustainability deployment strategy
- Develop, train, and implement Adhesive minimum OS&H requirements throughout Korea and Japan sites, and ensure compliance to required OS&H management system
- Assist Adhesive Operation Korea and Japan locations (including plants/offices/warehouses) in complying with Henkel project and OS&H guidance as directed by regional line and SHE management
- Carry out SHE audits to Henkel and other sites as necessary for regional and internal review, and help their OS&H improvement
- Help, develop and train Adhesive APAC sites in continuing OS&H monitoring report and personal monitoring results
- Help, and assist implementation of contractor work safety program and risk assessment, e.g. WRA/JSA, OSHRA, OS&H MOC, etc. in Adhesive APAC sites as well as train personnel in the procedures to complete activities and projects to meet standards
- Participate in incident investigation, provide and arrange medical expertise input to judge the incident classification, and assist completion of root cause analysis for developing preventive actions and alert letter
- Continuously improve occupational health, industrial hygiene and medical standard, program, tools, training and work processes in compliance with all related national laws and regulations and corporate standards and policies, and work with each site to have a site specific roll plan for implementation in line with regional strategic plan
- Supervise legal compliance matters, follow up development in legal matters and regulatory affairs, and support global audit management
- Attend Adhesive APAC SHE(Q) Meeting and Japan management team meeting if necessary
- Make decision on daily operation OS&H issues, budget, projects, people etc. for Korea and Japan sites by working closely with site management, site SHE managers, site OH/IH/Medical Contact and Adhesive Operation APAC regional and global Adhesive SHE management
- Have managerial responsibility to dotted line manage all the site SHE manager and site OH/IH/Medical Contact in Adhesive Operation Korea and Japan sites and do not have direct reporting line team member