At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for delivery note creation
- Coordinates and supports the transport planning process to ensure delivery of goods on-time
- Coordinates with transport planner closely and ensures availability of carriers
- Coordinates with warehouses and Customer Service Control Tower
- Plans deliveries not managed, i.e. rush orders and manages transport complaints
- Solves issues communicated from transport planner during the planning process
- Provides new and changed master data to transport planner
- Reviews and proposes improvements on transport planning scope, i.e. exclusion of lanes
- Provides reconciliation of deviations in carrier invoicing with Purchasing and Finance
- Prepares transport KPIs and reports