Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance Tax Group
Internship Tax Technology & Projects
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Collaboration in the diverse area of Tax Technology & Projects
- Conducting Tax analyses with reference to new business models
- Working on interesting projects in the context of digitalization and process improvements
- Student of business administration, business informatics, business mathematics or other related fields
- Affinity with tax law
- Initial experience with digital technologies and service-based business models is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills to work in an international environment, German skills are a plus
- Passion for innovative ideas, new concepts and process-oriented thinking
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.