At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Regional Category Manager (d/f/m) responsible for road/rail transport and non-strategic warehousing services in Germany, as well as pallets/pooling in Europe
- Steer and implement global and regional purchasing logistics sourcing projects in collaboration with the Global Category Team Leads
- Conduct commercial negotiations and conclude contracts
- Develop mid- and long-term strategies to best leverage the global & regional supply base
- Define and manage the supplier portfolio as well as establish of new strategic supplier relationships
- Drive savings initiatives, NWC improvements and manage the net price development for respective categories
- Collaborate with supply chain teams of the business units in order to identify projects leading to cost reduction, service improvement
- Lead cross-functional projects to successfully manage risk and build supply chain resilience
- Follow industry insights and innovations