At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
We are currently looking for a Demand Planner to join our BNL Supply Chain Demand Planning team in the newly created Henkel Consumer Brands (former Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care divisions) in Nieuwegein.
- You will be responsible to deliver on the key supply chain KPI’s : Forecast Accuracy, Service Level and Inventories.
- By analyzing the sales results, you will better understand the patterns and identify causal factors (internal and external) in order to increase overall sales forecast accuracy.
- You will work closely together with other departments such as Marketing and Sales to plan activations & promotions and include the recent market knowledge into your forecast.
- You anticipate and recognize Out of Stock situations, develop alternatives with our global Supply Planning, coordinate customer priorities with Sales and Customer Service.
- You will be involved with the planning of new product launches and relaunches in collaboration with Marketing and Sales.
- You will identify the slow-moving articles & take actions to manage their life cycle.
- You actively participate in S&OP process