Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Marketing - Automotive Components
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a team member of the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio and strong brands in consumer and craftsmen adhesives
- Contribute to the development and implementation of global marketing projects
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Assist the global marketing team in projects and daily business with focus on developing digital and print assets as well as event planning
- Collaboration with design and event agencies
- Support social media activities and update brand websites as well as other digital platforms
- Support new product launches, events and promotions of adhesives for automotive suppliers
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-or design related studies, ideally with focus on marketing or graphic design
- Fluent English language skills (German is a plus)
- Confident skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge in video editing is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to design and plan thoughtfully while still meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to successfully deal with stakeholders across regions, functions and levels
- Interested in the transformation of the automotive industry
- Critical thinking to challenge the status-quo and to come up with new ideas
- Highly motivated, self-organized, multi-task and ambitious team player
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.