United States, Culver City, CA, Henkel Consumer Brands
eCommerce Sales & Data Analyst, Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Exciting opportunity to join the North American SALONORY eCommerce team as an eCommerce Sales & Data Analyst. Responsibilities include creating and enhancing reporting, utilizing third party data, SAP Marketing Cloud, Adobe CRM, and Referral Activity Tracking to drive improvements in business outcomes.
- Creation and enhancement of Reporting of Sales, Loyalty Program, Ratings & Reviews as well as Brand specific reports
- Analysis of Third Party Data with a focus on Google Analytics
- Analytics of SAP Marketing cloud incl. Promotions, Site Content and PDPs
- Support with Adobe CRM and identify improvements
- Report on post purchase experience and its enhancements
- Tracking of Referral Activity such as Ads in the Meta and Google Business Manager, SEO, Email Marketing and other traffic
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing e-commerce / Data / digital marketing / social media businesses
- Working experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, SAP is an advantage but not required
- Analytical approach to identifying opportunities
- High degree of knowledge about the principles of integrated marketing
- Understanding of websites / ecommerce platforms Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Outstanding strategic thinking, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- High level of passion, initiative, & assertiveness
- Experience in beauty or personal care preferred
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and a creative thinker
- Comfortable working with a team and willing to take on new challenges and opportunities as they arise
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
The salary range for this role is $75,000 - $80,000 annually. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular