At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Acts as Business Partner for all Business Units (BUs) on Customer Credit Risk Management with a view to optimizing Accounts Receivable and minimizing bad debt losses.
- Oversees the credit management function for the UK, Ireland, and Nordic countries, managing 2 credit managers based in the UK and Sweden.
- Conducts customer credit risk assessment and analysis and proactively monitors credit exposure while working with business & other stakeholders to optimize Cash Net Working Capital and ensure credit risk is factored in decision making.
- Collaborate with GBS+ and other stakeholders to provide timely reporting & ensuring the quality of the process while ensuring compliance with the Corporate Standard “Customer Credit Management”
- Participates in/leads local & regional OTC Europe projects aimed at optimizing the end-to-end Order-to-Cash process.
- Drives continuous improvement of processes, implementation of best practices.
- Contributes to the steering of the overall Finance function for the cluster. Develops/mentors peers and team members.