At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Closely work with Henkel authorized distributors to promote Henkel brands to specific construction market end user segments
- Collect market intelligence and timely report to regional management
- Fully manage sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Align with key stakeholders internally on operational topics
- Prepare presentations to market leaders and partners
- Engage in strategy development for each target market
- Create and update reports for cross specification among various sales divisions
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry trends and competition
- Communicate market feedback oriented towards product improvement.