At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Generate profitable and sustainable quality sales from the designated territory (Waterproofing & Construction chemicals)
- Generate leads and engage directly with main contractors and complete the business deals with customers
- Gain new customers or accounts and maintain existing wide range of customers
- To conclude the best product for specific demand from wide range of product selection
- Work closely with Support, Account Management and Business Development
- Troubleshoot problems regarding products provided in support with Technical customer service team
- Handle customer complaint with high response rate to ensure customer satisfaction to expected levels
- Report on sales progress and advise / alert if any problems may arise
- Attend regular meetings with company management according to schedule distributed