At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop planogram recommendations for key customers, shelf placement for NPD and trade standards (flow and segmentation principles). Complete sales analyses (brand, product and category) on the impact of product shelf placement changes.
- Review manufacturer (Henkel and competitor) share of shelf in key accounts while making proposals for shelf optimization. Provide sales tools to field teams to assist selling the concepts into stores
- Assist in the expansion of data analytics capabilities and tools.
- Develop and steer the key customer CRM partnership, to drive insights and activations.
- Support creation of sales and channel strategy with growth opportunity identification.
- Support T2T agenda with top customers and any customer issues where a 'Henkel face' or communication towards customer is required.
- Assist in implementation of score carding or dashboards to standardize metrics and monitor them across businesses.
- Create consistent processes using devised metrics to assist formulation of joint business plans with customers.
- Analyze business performance (distribution, displays, POS, promotion) in order to add value to each Henkel business.
- On ad-hoc basis, develop central knowledge point (e.g. FAQs) combining the respective information streams to enable solutions in anticipation of support requests.
- Analyze and support business development process to make recommendations in line with both Henkel and the distributors/retailers strategic direction. Uncover issues and opportunities to sell proposals against.
- Participate in ad hoc and/or special projects.