United States, West Hazleton, PA, Henkel Consumer Brands
Technical Operator - 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$3,000 sign on bonus
Technical Operators are responsible for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical issues on packaging line equipment while minimizing the interruption to production. They are also expected to operate equipment on the packaging lines when maintenance issues are not being addressed.
- Troubleshoot, repair and make adjustments to packaging line equipment.
- Clean and change over packaging line equipment as necessary with minimal downtime.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks on equipment.
- Operate packaging line equipment.
- Follow and maintain equipment centerlines.
- Perform basic to intermediate mechanical activities.
- 2 to 3 years of current or recent production operation or industrial maintenance experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing/packaging equipment (mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors) as well as hand and power tools
- Availability to work 3rd shift (10:30 PM - 6:30 AM) schedule as well as weekend overtime shifts
- High school diploma or GED required; vocational/technical coursework preferred
- Basic computer (Microsoft Office, Outlook) and math skills
- Intermediate to advanced troubleshooting skills
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures
The hourly range for this role is $23.36. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular