United States, St. Louis, MO, Henkel Consumer Brands
Maintenance Planner Scheduler
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Maintenance Planner / Scheduler coordinates the work activities of the Reliability Technicians assigned to their respective area. Accessing, understanding, and making decisions on information of all types in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP) is fundamental to the position.
- Plan all Predictive, Preventive, and Condition Based Maintenance, in conjunction with the sites production and operational plan, including resource (mechanic, operators, parts, equipment) availability to effectively and efficiently execute activities in a coordinated way. Help prioritize and escalate as necessary critical works.
- Works with the Technical Stores Team to ensure parts are available and ready; ensures internal and external labor resources are available.
- Monitor Workorder Completion, Backlog, and Schedule Compliance to ensure health of maintenance systems.
- Drive continuous improvement projects related to maintenance as assigned by working with operations and engineering alike.
- Coordinates execution of the plan in conjunction with the production schedule through working with the production scheduling team in a timely manner.
- 3-5 years of relatable Maintenance experience within Petro Chemical in Consumer Packaged Goods or related Petro Chemical highly preferred.
- SAP Experience required, along with high level of computer expertise and competence.
- Analytical skills in problem solving including Root Cause Analysis.
- Strong understanding of mechanical processes, equipment and electrical systems; familiar with different Maintenance Strategies (PdM, PM, TBM, etc); and working with local/corporate engineering resources for new equipment installation or upgrade projects.
- Candidate should have a basic understanding of Costing guidelines and Finance & Accounting principles.
- College Degree preferred, or relevant professional experience.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular