At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages all operations at factory level to ensure efficient production and high quality products Delivers against plant performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for plant personnel Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Manage and implement the realization of the production schedule.
- Ensure strict compliance with safety and hygiene instructions
- Ensure staff awareness and training in quality and safety hygiene standards
- Ensure the wearing of clothing and personal protective equipment for the elements under his responsibility.
- Supervise all phases of production lines.
- Monitor discrepancies and deviations and put immediate and adequate action plans
- Actively participate in the improvement of working conditions (Organization, Technical, Management,) Ensure quality control of maintenance services Manage the men of his team (evaluations, training plan, score, leave,,,)
- Monitor the implementation of preventive maintenance schedules
- Fill in the production documents and the various sheets made available to them in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in the various meetings to which he is invited
- Apply the pre-established operating methods and contribute to their improvement (start-up preparations, etc.)
- Respect and enforce the HPS approach.
- Manage the men of his team (Evaluation, training plan, score,,,,,)
- Exercise its authority to put an end, in its area of activity, to any situation of risk observed.
- Liaising with other departments.
- Establish monthly reports as well as investigations in the event of an event occurring in the various production processes. Propose solutions to improve the performance of the production tool;
- Record and analyze any incident in order to deduce corrective measures.
- Alert his hierarchy in the event of a problem that may impact the proper functioning of the plant
- Inform his superiors, in a written report, of any breach or violation of the rules and safety instructions of his staff, even those that have not caused a work accident