PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Project Portfolio Management Analyst
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provides reporting solutions, designs/builds reports using Power BI, understand/interpret data and data models for dx Commercials Team
- Maintain and Enhance Sandhill PPM Solution, a model-driven app using MS Power Apps
- Build automation flows for Sandhill and identify potential automation solution for other dx Commercial processes using Power Automate
- Performs ad hoc analysis as required (project drilldowns, management presentations, project pipeline and forecast, etc.)
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related courses
- With a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in Reporting and Analytics and IT Project Management
- Knowledge in Power BI (dashboard development, reports creation and enhancement, automation); Skills in MS Power Apps and Power Automate is highly preferred
- Must have excellent command of spoken and written English; With experience in high level stakeholder management
- Organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment
- Able to implement on-time and to handle multiple priorities in an agile environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.