Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Digital Business Building
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a new data-driven business model in the field of sustainability at Henkel Adhesive Technologies
- Gain insights into the set-up of a new business model and prepare decisions, e.g., analysis of future scenarios, assessment of competitive landscape, internal analysis
- Own set of responsibilities at the sustainability venture in close collaboration with the venture lead
- Support the team in preparing senior management and board updates and decision meetings
- Work in an interdisciplinary and international environment with numerous interfaces within the organization
- Get to know Adhesive Technologies as a first step towards building a long-term career at Henkel
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business administration, economics, management, digital business, sustainability, or comparable studies or seeking internship between bachelor and master studies in the above mentioned fields
- Preferably first practical experience in start-ups, digital roles and business development or consulting
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent English language skills, German language is advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills combined with conceptual and strategic thinking
- Highly motivated team player with proactive and self-organized working style
- Availability ideally as of March 2023 for 6 months in Düsseldorf
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.