Slovakia, Bratislava, Henkel Consumer Brands
Schwarzkopf Professional Academy Assistant
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Organizing of all seminars in Schwarzkopf Professional Academy in Bratislava (including hair model castings, catering, material ordering)
- Participating in trainings (also during weekends), preparing of material stock and merchandising
- Participation in organization of events in Slovakia (roadshows, seminars, congresses)
- Coordinating the dates for the seminars and communicating with the technical team of trainers and participants
- Distribution of new products, technical materials and presentations
- Reporting and translating of presentations for trainers
- High School degree
- Proven experience in field of event organizing, assistant
- Advanced level of English and Slovak language with the ability to translate materials and presentations
- Proficiency in MS Office - mainly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive person with high level of organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, self-dependent person with the ability to work under stress
- Time flexible person with the willingness to participate in seminars during the WEEKENDS!
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution on lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1150 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.