At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support Global Supply Reviews with the incorporation of SBU growth ambitions and push for resolving critical issues within the networks
- Estimate cost development for technology product line combinations together with purchasing using tools like value chain steering (VCS) and other sources
- Work with Innovation, Supply Chain and Market Segment Heads (MSH) to drive the localization strategy to achieve desirable global manufacturing footprint
- Work with MSH to incorporate marketing strategy into technology roadmap
- Create differentiated strategies within the technology portfolio through usage of product lines
- Work with the global Supply Chain team to bring innovation priorities into the global manufacturing footprint
- Monitor relevant investments to make sure they are progressing and realize desired capacity as well as qualitative requirements
- Coordinate with other SBU Technology Managers to combine priorities into an Adhesive Technologies roadmap making sure Adhesives Industrials strategy is considered/ reflected
- Participate and support R&D Innovation strategy
- Manage severe global crises end-to-end and agree with senior commercial executives on allocation principle
- Check if Management of Change (MOC) and Adhesive Development Process (ADP) requests make sense for the technology strategy and track them