United States, Bowling Green, KY, Henkel Consumer Brands
Capital Project Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel’s Bowling Green manufacturing facility is the largest for the company. We are looking for top talent to lead our facility to best in class performance levels and culture. We are currently building a 3-5 yr journey to automate, build capability and deliver strong results. If you have a passion for project management in a manufacturing setting and love working in a fast-paced environment, come join our winning team!
- The Project Manager’s role will be an individual contributor role, who will be partnering with key stakeholders within the plant and in corporate. This role reports to Director of Engineering for the plant.
- The project manager will lead a portfolio of large (up to $5 million) and small (less than $1 million) capital projects in the plant
- Be accountable for end-to-end project execution - ideation to start-up
- Partner with cell leaders to develop (a) continuous improvement projects and (b) 3-year capital masterplan
- At least 5 years of project management experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably in consumer goods, paper, food, chemical or pharmaceutical industries
- Led capital projects over $1 million in capex
- Experience with web handling and packing highly preferred
- Deep understanding of various aspects & tools of project management – scope, budget, schedule, gate reviews, asset management, capitalization, stakeholder engagement and risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, e.g., chemical, mechanical, electrical, or other relevant fields
- Strong preference for candidates having foundation in vertical start-up
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular