At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Works as a leader of project teams to safely and successfully drive the delivery and implementation of major capital projects (up to 45 million dollars in value) at the Salisbury site.
- Ability to manage local engineering staff of 3-5 engineers executing small projects.
- Establishes capital plan for the Salisbury, NC site and manages the approved plan. This includes a rolling 5-year budget projection and management of implementation of site improvement projects.
- Full project life cycle ownership of projects: Successful project delivery will include full implementation from conceptual design (prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project) through initiation and deployment for assigned projects. This includes:
- Managing the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Understanding interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs.
- Managing project scope and changes
- Defining the Statement of Work and Specifications for project related work packages.
- Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables
- Providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Ensuring project compliance with Henkel standards and regulatory requirements.
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods, and techniques.