Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Data Engineer (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support and work conjuction with data engineering CoE for managing, orchestrating and releasing data pipelines to Henkel's central data platform including services for sharing data
- Responsible for constantly improving build and release concepts and to increase transparency on Henkel's data platform
- Coordinate and communicate with all involved parties (intern and extern / business and IT)
- Overall accountable for service quality of HDP data pipelines and their performance improvement
- Coordinate and steer operations team to deliver agreed business KPIs and quality
- Manage the production system for all content, data, performance, access, documentation (up to date), servers and any other issues
- Bachelor's or higher degree preferably in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 7-10 years of international experience in IT
- Minimum of 3 years of with ETL tools, Databricks, SQL, SSAS & T-SQL
- Good software engineering principals
- Experience in several of the following technologies: python, C#, .NET, Storages, Dockers, DevOps, Terraform, Dremio, Python, shell scripting
- Experience with data visualization using Power BI, SAS VA, and Power Pivot
- Knowledge in IT operational processes such as incident-/problem and change-management and other ITIL Processes
- Experience in DevOps way of working
- Understanding of infrastructure (including hosting, container-based deployments, and storage architectures) would be advantageous
- Collaborating with their team and guiding to identify and fix technical problems
- Excellent communication skills in English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.