At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Henkel Corporation ACM (General Adhesives Division) is seeking a North American Market and Customer Activation Manager – Channel, to grow and market the LOCTITE brand, products, and services with our distribution channel through the integration and execution of marketing disciplines.
In this role, you will transform marketing insights into customer and portfolio strategies, and develop marketing programs to achieve net sales, profitability, market share objectives and to build project pipeline.
- Build an overarching strategy and execution plan to grow the LOCTITE product line and increase mindshare at key distribution accounts
- Execute the global/regional channel excellence roadmap
- Support the business in implementing and executing the ACM business model by identifying and optimizing the product portfolio and demand generation initiatives
- Plan and implement omni-channel digital activation plans with NA distribution partners
- Develop and implement effective brand-building strategies across multiple channels
- Responsible for the development, activation, and analyzation of strategic channel marketing plans with focus on defined KPIs
- Identify key areas of alignment using various reporting metrics and tools
- Develop, implement, and maintain Distribution marketing program budgets and calendar
- Collaborate with NDAMs (National Distribution Account Managers), and work cross functionally to create assets and content needed to support distributor related initiatives, e.g., selling tools, product launches, program support, training modules
- Develop and cascade communications and content to support engagement strategies and product go-to market plans
- Coordinate and organize Distributor related tradeshows and events
- Lead execution and activation plans with the development of sales materials and training tools, to onboard new products with Distribution network – monitor output and results to achieve financial and brand objectives
- Responsible for establishing the e-commerce and digital marketing strategy with distribution partners for the LOCTITE brand
- Review and analyze industry, competition, and market trends
- Network cross functionally with Distributors to establish relationships at corporate locations, e.g. marketing, business development, and management