At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure problem solving effort has effective containment, root cause analysis, corrective action, validation, control and prevent recurrence of customer and supplier complaints when identified as coordinator in Henkel’s Customer Complaint Management System (CCMS) and Supplier Complaint Management System (SCMS) in SAP. • Communicate with customers, suppliers and internal Henkel personnel regarding the status and resolution of complaints using the customer’s format when required.
- Increase problem solving capabilities of all employees involved in the customer and supplier complaint processes.
- Use process and data driven analysis to initiate focused projects to improve quality and customer satisfaction. Identify trends and drive changes to create a preventative culture.
- Collect and analyze data from customer complaints and audit non – conformances and recommend improvement projects to reduce/eliminate recurrence.
- Participate, as an auditor, in Henkel’s Internal Audit process.
- Through Innovation – New Product Introduction, drive improvements in APQP including MSA and SQC
- Review customer requirements and specifications. Ensure our quality management system, development, test, and operational quality processes are in compliance.
- Improve key Customer Complaint metrics (Complaint reduction, Processing Time and Closing Time) • Establish, follow, and improve quality policies, procedures, instructions and methods.