At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
This internship/co-op is designed to give Maintenance Technicians that don’t have experience the opportunity to develop and learn more in the field of Maintenance.
- Participate in corrective, preventive, and improvement work orders.
- Learn and participate in routine equipment/facility repairs.
- Learn and use root cause analysis when troubleshooting any process problems.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections (PMI) prior to Preventive Maintenance (PM).
- Gathers information for performance improvements during PM activities
- Participates in audits of manufacturing and support areas.
- Suggests cost reduction actions
- Participates in SHE activities including safety inspections.