Australia, Brisbane, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales Representative Brisbane
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting our Schwarzkopf Professional & Alterna Salon business partners, you will optimise sales, and create opportunities through market awareness and product knowledge
- Actively drive new business opportunities and increase market share through new customer acquisition, positioning Schwarzkopf Professional Brand as a market leader and supplier of choice
- Assist our client partners’ business growth by adding value, developing strong relationships, utilizing our professional marketing expertise and leveraging our strong educational and marketing support
- Collaborate with our salon partners to grow their salon business
- 2 Years previous sales experience is desirable within a territory role, along with strong relationship management skills
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales and KPI targets
- Sound business acumen with ability to identify ways of expanding your business and territory
- A team player that is collaborative, with initiative and solutions/results focused
- Ability to translate brand strategy within accounts to drive sales growth
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self-motivated with drive to succeed and work well under pressure
- Sales experience within the Beauty or Haircare industry will be highly regarded
- Enjoys connecting with salons and hairdressers
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.