Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Digital Transformation - Change Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support digitalization processes and strategy implementation
- Collect feedback and feature requests and forward them to the development team
- Participate in the creation of dashboards to analyze and visualize data for different stakeholders, document processes and update reports periodically
- Share administration of our internal communication platforms (Teams, Yammer, SharePoint)
- Do ad-hoc tasks that evolve out of implementation and support work
- Work in an interdisciplinary and international environment with numerous interfaces within the organization
- Opportunity to get to know Adhesive Technologies as a first step towards building a long-term career at Henkel
- Student who has successfully passed at least first 2 years of business and/or IT related bachelor studies or is in master studies
- Relevant practical experience
- Fluent English language skills, German language is of advantage
- IT savvy having a general interest in IT (in general application usage as well as Microsoft applications)
- Enjoy creating visuals and web/team designs and have basic experience with PowerBI
- Challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas to established processes
- As a person you are outgoing, able to drive tasks by yourself, and can work on different topics simultaneously
- Availability as of January 2023 for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.