United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Director Regional Business Controlling- Hybrid
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Actively partner with regional commercial executives to drive and steer the regional strategic business unit (SBU) as part of the regional SBU leadership team
- Drive financial forecasting, monthly reporting, governance and analysis for the SBU
- Leverage digital controlling tools and big data analysis to identify risks and opportunities as well as to provide strategic financial recommendations allowing successful strategy execution
- Develop mid- and long-term financial goals in line with the global Henkel strategy
- Collaborate with the Finance Department on month-end close to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Partner with our central team on structural costs, capital expenditure and headcount planning
- Support team’s upskilling and provide coaching to team members for the continuous development
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, CPA, CFA, CMA preferred
- Intermediate to Mid-Level Professional; 5-7 years relevant professional experience preferred.
- Complete understanding of financial statements and financial processes
- Ability to proactively engage internal and external stakeholders to identify risk and opportunities and develop value added solutions
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading and working with cross-functional teams including managing dotted line relationships
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, along with proficient skills with other Microsoft Applications
- Highly motivated and curious – not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Knowledge of SAP and business warehouse systems
- International work experience preferred
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular