At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Summary
- Maintaining effective quality management system, including document review and follow up.
- Lead and/or coordinate all kinds of internal or external audit and follow up the action plans.
- Monitor quality performance to achieve quality target, including monthly/quarterly report and other reporting, coordinate cross functional team for management review activities.
- Keep quality database smoothly operating with daily maintenance: including CCMS, NCMR/Off-Spec, A&R, document center, etc.
- Building up quality culture to promote continuous improvement activities, including quality knowledge training, quality month activities, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining IMS (integrated management system), including IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, AS 9100, etc.
- Responsible for planning, executing internal system/process/special audits, and follow up on improvement plans.
- Responsible for coordinating customer and 3rd party audits, and follow up on improvement plans.
- External documents review: including CSRs, contracts, quality agreements, specifications, standards, etc.
- Document management: maintain of site level integrated management system documentation.
- Daily database maintenance: document management database, audits & reviews database, customer requirement database.
- Building up Quality culture, plan and organize quality month and quality related trainings, wechat quiz, continuous improvements.
- Monitoring Quality performance and related KPIs, monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Assist supervisor to finish other related work.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Quality system maintain, include internal and external documents review and follow up. 30%
- Lead and/or coordinate all kinds of internal or external audit and follow up the action plans. 30%
- Monitor quality performance, management review, including audit closure rate, plant KPIs, etc. 10%
- Quality database maintenance, including CCMS, Off-Spec, A&R, document center. 10%
- Quality cultures build up, including quality knowledge training, quality month activities, etc. 20%