At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coaches on HPS (Henkel Production System) activities and approaches in all pillars including on-the-floor activities
- Acts as assessor of integrated activity implementation, calibrates standards with the leadership team
- Participates in all phase assessments to provide a calibrated and objective viewpoint
- Captures and disseminates current best practices worthy of reapplication
- Establishes an integrated, seamless working relationship with Plant manager and the rest of the organization
- Develops Leadership team and especially HPS engineers; leads the network of HPS leaders within the region
- Diagnoses activities and identifies technical know-how and organizational behaviors that are barriers to implementation
- Tracks the progress cluster sites master plan and gives appropriate advice, detects possible obstacles and escalates if needed
- Works closely with HPS team to develop and implement standards to the community
- Supports development of methodologies, systems, tools that support the increase of OEE, reduction of maintenance costs, improvement of SHEQ KPIs
- Leads workshops involving all plant actors to increase the level of skills and autonomy of the production teams
- Seeks permanently state of the art solutions from external world which could make a difference for Henkel Audits site implementation of HPS to ensure the highest standard of effectiveness