Netherlands, Amsterdam, Finance
Internship in Finance (1st July/August 2022) (m/f/x)
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
An exceptional career opportunity for outstanding, qualified candidates! The Group Financial Controlling Department is a key function within Henkel Finance offering ideal entry positions in a global and multi divisional enterprise. It consists of the following sub departments: Corporate Planning and Analysis, Functional Controlling, IT Controlling, Supply Controlling and Management Reporting. As part of the team you will be acting as a business partner for the global Purchasing Organization.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Finance Department consisting of Controlling, General Accounting, Tax and Treasury. Now we are looking for an ambitious student who can take a great opportunity to grow up within our Finance Team in the Henkel Global Supply Chain entity in Amsterdam, as well as supporting Regional Activities throughout Europe. Henkel Global Supply Chain enables the global steering of the Supply Chain organization through regular reporting and correspondent analyses as well as in the improvement of our processes and structures. Regional focus on Europe covers Western Europe, Central Eastern Europe, and CIS related Treasury activities.
- Responsible for supporting the Finance Team (Primary Focus on Treasury, but can also include Controlling, Accounting, Tax) around Liquidity Management, Bank portfolio management, Bank transaction risk management and Treasury Reporting;
- Support in coordination and implementation of Finance Treasury projects, initiatives, and programs in collaboration with internal (e.g. Corporate Treasury, M&A, Tax, Purchasing, Subsidiary Controlling departments) as well external stakeholders (banks, financial institutions);
- Driving and improving Knowledge Management;
- Supporting in digitalization activities and coordination throughout the region;
- Supporting ad hoc requests;
- Cooperating on administrative tasks;
- Initiating cooperation with the team and respective process owners;
- Working in an international and diverse Finance Team.
- Student in Business administration or equivalent with a specialization in finance / economics;
- Highly motivated, proactive, and open-minded team player with good communication skills;
- Accurate person with a great attention to details and strong analytical and cooperation skills;
- Functional knowledge in MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, SAP is an advantage;
- Fluent work proficiency in English Language.
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business;
- You’ll be part of an international intern community;
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network;
- 6 months internship;
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR Gross);
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub;
- Available for 6 months full time as of July/August 01, 2022.