Netherlands, Helmond, Beauty Care
Internship JOICO Communications Team – Henkel Nederland BV (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As part of the Henkel Beauty Care Professional portfolio, JOICO offers a broad portfolio of professional hair products exclusively for hairdressers. In the Hair Salon Business, Henkel Beauty Care is among the top 3 beauty companies worldwide and continuously stimulates the market with innovative launches. During this internship, the intern will get a unique experience to work within the Communications Team for JOICO Professional Hair Care
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Facebook & Instagram
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs, and products
- Studying towards a degree in communication or a related filed (i.e., Marketing)
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken). Any other language is an advantage
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms & analytics tools
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Project and campaign management skills
- Availability as of August 2022
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- An international intern community
- Fun and educational events providing opportunities for networking
- A 5-6 month internship
- An internship allowance of €700 - €800 that covers meals, housing, and transport expenses
Does this sound as your ideal internship? Great! Send us a cover letter and your cv and we might talk soon!
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.